|Sent on:||Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:52 PM|
1. The performer list on the website is up to date as of today. If you have signed up for a slot and are still showing TBD, please let me know what you are playing as soon as possible. If you meant to sign up but never got around to it, look for someone already performing with whom you might collaborate. You can also reach out to me and I will try to move things around, but the list is pretty full.
2. We can start loading in instruments, sound system etc. by noon - help is appreciated. Please let Steve know if you need anything special. It is a HUGE room.
3. Special thanks to Sue Bertomeu Albert and Janie Hermann for offering to help with the kids activities. Some of our own teens are volunteering time with the kids, and Steve Georges is working to recruit additional teen volunteers through a couple of youth groups. Additional teen volunteers are welcome. The Elks can provide a certificate to anyone who needs service hours for church or school.
4. Status of our contributions to the potluck (Elks also bringing):
5. The Elks have dark maroon table covers we will be using. We are open to suggestions / contributions of 12 - 15 centerpieces. They do not all have to be the same, but they should be non-religious and the right size for the middle of a round table that seats 6-8. Flameless candles are OK - real noes are not. We are limited in our ability to put up decorations, so bright cheery centerpieces would help. Even largish potted poinsetta's bought on sale after Christmas might be great. Any crafty creative people out there????
6. It's going to be a great party!!!! We hope to see you there.