add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Elasticsearch San Francisco Message Board › Short contract productizing ElasticSearch for Tipbit

Short contract productizing ElasticSearch for Tipbit

Ewan M.
user 13919569
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone to fill a short contract productizing an ElasticSearch installation for me.

We have VMs on AWS using Git and Puppet for SCM, Logstash/Kibana for central syslog, and Graphite for monitoring.

ES is currently running on a single machine for dev. I need someone to change that -- choose sharding and VM size for a production install, add monitoring and management, tuning, backup strategy, Puppetize all the things, and integrate with existing SCM.

You would work from home but SF strongly preferred for initial face-to-face meeting.

I can't make this week's event (it's my wife's birthday) but I'm happy to hear from you through email at