O.k. Fly Riders, sorry it took so long to put our first group ride together, but here it is! We're going to start at Pt. Loma Community Park, which has a good size parking lot as well as street parking. At around 1:15 we will head out to Cabrillo National Monument on our trusty Electric Steeds to take in the spectacular views of the San Diego Sky Line, Naval Base Pt. Loma, Fort Rosecrans Cemetery, Pt. Loma Lighthouse, and some of the best Tide Pools in SoCal! This is a dramatic ride with sweeping views and only one sizable uphill coming back up from the tide pools.
• Dress in layers as it can be cool out on the Pt.
• Bring at least $5 in cash for entry into the National Monument
• We will depart around 1:15
• Bring water and a snack to have while relaxing at the tide pools
• Bring spare tube for your wheels
• Bring a camera, as there our some fabulous photo ops.
Click here for link to Google Map directions
Looking forward to meeting everyone and taking a great ride! If you have a friend that would like to join us, but does not have an electric bike, then they can rent one from San Diego Fly Rides for $50 for the afternoon ride. Please have them call[masked] to reserve a bike for the ride.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to reach out to me or the group as a whole.