Elemental Improv Message Board › Elemental Improv Shows - Volunteers needed + Audition openings

Elemental Improv Shows - Volunteers needed + Audition openings

Dwayne M.
user 72004502
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
If you have any issues reading this, view online here: http://eepurl.com/INE...­

Thursday = SFBarprov
At 50 Mason Social House Thursday at 7:00pm
come out and see:Elemental Improv: I-Team celebrating 6 months of SFBarprov shows at 50 Mason Social House.  So many memories and so many good time yet to be had.  Come join the fun!
Also appearing are Chinese Ballroom (local Short Form greats), Kill Your First (long standing EndGames spinout) and the main stage show premiere of Ka-Blahm-O! (the most unforgettable 2 man chaos machine you will ever see)

Check out the details at sfbarprov.com

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
I need 2 volunteers to 1)work the door and 2)work the lights.  You get in for free + up to 4 drinks on the producer's tab!!!  What better way to spend a Thursday night?  Just email me back if interested.

El Rio Blowout Showcase - November 23 at 9:00pm
Starring Classy Pants!
Harold Improv Theater!
and of course EI_I-Team!

with mystery surprise guests we are super thrilled to have!!!!!

Plan for this now, it will be the show of the fall season!!!!

Elemental Improv: I-Team is Auditioning for New Members!

Are you an improvisor who wants to do short form?  Do you think you got the chops to execute "Game-O-Matic" or "State Trooper" in front of a drinking crowd?  Do you want to deepen your ability to build realities rapidly and then play a game that is literally thrown on top?
If so, we invite you to audition for the I-Team.  There will not be a 1 day cattle call.  Email us and we will set a private audition slot.