The Beauty that is Medina
The Mysteries of the Desert
The Glory of Riyadh
Our Meetup has the remarkable privilege of transporting you around the world to an ancient land filled with wonder and excitement - all in a single evening. Step onto foreign soil and join us for an exclusive visit to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia. You will be amazed at the fantastic architecture and elegance of the Embassy.
1) FULL SAUDI DINNER: The Embassy's private chef is preparing a special full buffet dinner of exquisite Saudi delicacies, including traditional Saudi meat, vegetables, rice, salad, samposa, and special surprise Saudi desserts. Out of respect to the laws of our host country, alcoholic beverages will not be present at the Embassy. Included in the menu: Saudi Fresh Fruit Display Melons, Strawberry, Pineapple, Kiwi, Berries Saudi Spanakopita Stuffed Vegetarian Grape Leaves Middle Eastern Tomato, Cucumber Chopped Salad with fresh mint Humus Tabouleh Saudi Chicken Kebob Wedding Rice with toasted pine nuts and raisins Saudi Lamb Koobideh with Tsatziki Fried Cauliflower Carrots Baklava Middle Eastern Honey and Almond Cookies
2) SAUDI FASHION SHOW: Volunteers will be picked from the audience to display off the glorious international outfits from Saudi Arabia. Learn about Saudi Arabia's fascinating national attire, dress and uniforms.
3) EXCLUSIVE SLIDE SHOW: Learn about the rich culture and splendor of the country of Saudi Arabia. The country's scenic highlights, people, kingdom, and everyday lifestyles will be featured in a manner that you may have never seen before.
4) SAUDI ART: Surrounding this beautiful Embassy are historic paintings, pictures, and artifacts (including swords, jewelry, etc) that will be on display. Representatives from the Embassy will be on hand to discuss their significance.
5) DIPLOMATIC GREETING AND RECEPTION: Meet and greet diplomats from the embassy of Saudi Arabia.
Suggested Attire: Business Attire
Directions: The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, 601 New Hampshire Avenue, Washington, D.C. (Across the street from the Watergate. Closest metro is Foggy Bottom/GWU)