Ember.js Atlanta Meetup Message Board › A Revivial!

A Revivial!

Chris M.
user 144775882
Atlanta, GA
Good morning!
There seems to be a critical mass of Ember users in and around the metro area and I'd like to get this community active again! Ember is an amazingly productive framework but as we all know the learning curve can be steep once you move past the basic ToDo MVC tutorials. I know I've had many "this was easy with jQuery/HTML but I just can't figure out how to do it in Ember" moments. The greater online Ember community is certainly helpful but sharing ideas, problems, and solutions face-to-face with fellow users is a much more effective and fun way to learn and grow!
I have created an "Interest Survey" meetup at http://www.meetup.com...­ gauge the interest level of the current members. If you're interested in getting things moving again please RSVP to the meetup and leave some comments on what you would like to see at future events (presentations on specific topics, hacking sessions, general social gathering, etc...). That will help with planning the first event and hopefully lead to many more future events.
Thanks!
Chris McCuller