addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EmberMN Message Board › First Meetup this Thursday

First Meetup this Thursday

Closed to new replies

Ray T.
user 7076885
South Portland, ME
Hey Everyone,
I'm getting super pumped for the first Ember Twin Cities Meetup. I wanted to send out an email reminding everyone there will be some time for lightning talks. If you've been working with Ember already please think about something you might want to share with the group.
Also if you haven't RSVP'd yet please do so I have a somewhat accurate head count for pizza.
I guess that's it, but please post a message to the group if you have any questions or suggestions. See all those coming on Thursday.
Thanks
-ray