Attention Women Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Sales Professionals and Individuals considering a Business
Bring a friend!
Social Media and YOUR Online Presence
What is the first thing people do when they meet you online or offline?
They google YOU or Check you out on Social Media. y
Learn how YOU can create your BEST online presence
by Coach Debby McKinney
Don't miss this one!
register here: http://ecwib0314013.eventbrite.com/
Women business owners have wisdom, knowledge and expertise that they can share with others. Often time it can be frustrating, stressful and overwhelming, yet having a support network to get you through the tough times as well as growing and marketing your business is priceless.
· Tired of hearing about the economic crisis in your local area?
· Ready to leverage your business so you prosper and grow?
· Ready to network with like minded women business owners?
· Ready to take your business to the next level?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then Emerald Coast Women in Business is where you need to be. The philosophy of ECWIB is to develop and enrich women entrepreneurs in leveraging their potential so they thrive in business and in life.
Are you 'hiding out' and not trusting yourself, your abilities, your business or your support system. We are always doing for others; we take care of others before we take care of ourselves. We are busy, busy, busy hiding out which means we don't do what we need to. We put ourselves on the backburner and wonder why events, situations and business is not going our way. We have fears and the only way to conquer your fear is to do what you fear. Step out of your comfort zone, what's the worst that could happen. It's easy to give others advice on what they need, but often time we don't follow our own advice.
Regardless of your type of business, rather you’re just starting or a seasonal entrepreneur. ECWIB was created to strengthen you, future generations and provide a platform and sounding board for others. Women desire a strong leader who they can model and emulate. Women think and conduct business differently from males, so it's only natural to learn from a successful counterpart. Other women business owners need your help! Enrolling as a member of ECWIB will give you the opportunity to thrive and help others.
The women of ECWIB are innovative and captivating pioneers within their prospective communities. Our members aren’t afraid to leave their mark on society and break through barriers in order to be successful.
Emerald Coast Women in Business are:
· Women entrepreneurs who aren’t afraid to step up to the plate and get recognized
· Women entrepreneurs who want to take their business further, but aren’t quite sure how
· Women entrepreneurs who recognize that having a team of experts is vital to the success of their business.
· Women entrepreneurs who aren’t afraid to weather the storm in their perspective businesses
· Women entrepreneurs who are willing to invest in themselves and their businesses
· Women entrepreneurs who strive to achieve their highest potential
Meets 2nd THUR
Bring a friend 2nd Thursday of the Month
7:30 – 9:00 am
REGISTER HERE: http://ecwib0214013.eventbrite.com
We are women with a purpose, a local purpose to assist local women as will be determined by the group.
CO-HOSTS: Debby McKinney & Cynthia Kennedy