addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Emerald Coast WordPress Group Message Board › Wordpress website showcase...

Wordpress website showcase...

A former member
Post #: 385
I'm new here and had hoped to see some other's work. Would it be okay to start a thread for everyone to showcase Wordpress websites they have done?
Lisa S.
user 75797152
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Post #: 4
Hi Rose, you're welcome to start any discussion, and a WP website showcase would be a great addition. Thank you for the input.
A former member
Post #: 386
Thanks Lisa.

I guess I'll start with a few of mine. Some of these have been very recently updated and some are due for somewhat of an overhaul.

I work with several very small non-profits. I only know enough html to keep myself out/get myself into, trouble. I use Artisteer to create "semi-custom" templates.

Unitarian Universalist Church of Pensacola

Humanists of West Florida

Pensacola Homeschool

Pensacola Secular Homeschoolers

I've also set up a few websites with shopping carts in the past but none are still active. Shopping carts are a LOT of work! I'd love to see other's sites. :)