add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Emerald Coast WordPress Group Message Board › Workalong poll

Workalong poll

Lisa S.
user 75797152
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Would like to schedule a workalong if there is interest from the group.  A workalong is a meeting where you bring your computer and work in WordPress along side others, receiving and/or providing assistance as needed.  You can show off your work, ask questions, help others, etc.
Would prefer to do this outside normal business hours.  Am open to suggestions on location, date and time.
Please let me know if you're interested.
Lisa S.
user 75797152
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Post #: 6
Anyone interested in a workalong this month? I need some feedback - day, night, weekday, weekend? Maybe just comment if you want to attend a workalong.

I'm willing to offer a door prize for those that reply.