addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Emerald Coast WordPress Group Message Board › Meetup in Pensacola

Meetup in Pensacola

Ginger L.
user 9912539
Pensacola, FL
Post #: 2
Hi fellow WP'erz! biggrin
I'd like to sponsor a work along or some other type of meetup here in Pensacola. Any ideas of what you'd like to discuss, where to meet and when?
**I just want to say that this group is for ALL levels of WordPress designers/developers! I look forward to your interaction!
A former member
Post #: 400
Hi Ginger, I'd love to attend one in Pensacola. My schedule is too tight to make it to Ft. Walton.

Wednesday or maybe Friday mornings would work for me right now. I'd like to discuss just about anything to do with Wordpress. I'm always interested in finding new plugins, which plugins are worth paying for, etc.