An Emerging Christianity Conversation in DC Message Board › Christmas Event Dupont Venue Secured: Xmas Coffeehouse w/Sister Simone Campb

Christmas Event Dupont Venue Secured: Xmas Coffeehouse w/Sister Simone Campbell (Nuns on the Bus) & Xmas Carols

Glenn Z.
user 11569512
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that we have secured a great location on Dupont Circle for our Christmas Coffeehouse (the cozy, historic social hall of St. Maggie's that's perfect for a xmas event).  We are very lucky that Sister Simone Campbell was able to make time in her schedule to tell us about her life and faith in fighting for the forgotten poor.  We will also have a great dinner, mulled spiced holiday wine, and Christmas Carols.  So consider joining us!  RSVP today as I plan for the event (also, if you can bring something foodwise to the event that would be great!)

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Best, Glenn & Jen

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Emerging-Christianity-Conversation/events/93192872/­

When: Saturday, December 22, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: St. Margaret's Church
1830 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20009

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.