An Emerging Christianity Conversation in DC Message Board › Emerging Meetup final food details and requests for food help: RSVP food you

Emerging Meetup final food details and requests for food help: RSVP food you can bring to the MLK Anniv Coffeehouse, BBQ, & Song w/M. Hardin (story behind MLK's Non-violence)

Glenn Z.
user 11569512
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hi all,
We are looking forward to our special "coffeehouse" this Saturday at 7PM on Dupont Circle.  We will start with some BBQ, salad, wine, and interesting juices (if you don't like wine)...maybe some Coke too! We will then move into some deep theological discussions around the life, thought, and community organizing of Martin Luther King.  This month is the 50th Anniversary of the "I have a Dream" speech so  it's a historic time, and a time for reflection.
so, with that in mind...If you can read over the list of requested items that we will need, that would be great.  If you can put the food item you are interested in bringing in your RSVP line that would be great.  If you don't have the time, just bring a $10 donation for the BBQ and salad that will reimburse those who are buying the BBQ ( and it will be good BBQ don't worry about getting your money's worth!!!!).
Also, I've included details about buying one of Michael Hardin's books if you are interested in getting a book signed.  That's always a nice experience.
Thanks all,
Glenn
So for all the new details for the meetup, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Emerging-Christianity-Conversation/events/91791042/­
When: Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:00 PM
Where: Church of the Pilgrims--"Community/Fireplace Room"
2201 P St. (corner of 22nd & P St)
Washington, DC 22205
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.