addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

National End The Fed Meetup Group Message Board End the Fed! Discussion Forum › I have an answer to the coming economic collapse

I have an answer to the coming economic collapse

Xabier G.
Info-Warrior
Sebring, FL
Post #: 554
I have an answer to the coming economic collapse and that is for the United States to start printing its own money for itself to use interest free, instead of borrowing "unbacked paper/digital debt money" at interest from the unconstitutional, treasonous, privately owned, for profit Federal Reserve Bank. As well as reinstating trade tariffs. These two things save America's economy.

http://www.youtube.co...­