addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

National End The Fed Meetup Group Message Board ETF Mid-Atlantic › Seeking room in house or apt share

Seeking room in house or apt share

Dave D.
nudging_destiny
Arlington, VA
Post #: 88
Hi,

I'm seeking a room in an apt or house share. Would be great to live with others who support sound money. I'm a long-time End the Fed activist.

My budget is about $900. I'm 40 and have a steady job as a website manager for an education charity. I'm active socially and maintain a clean, live-in space.

Best,

Dave

PS - Here's a photo of me in New Hampshire with the NYC Ron Paul group. I'm seated at the table in the center wearing a black sweater.

­