National End The Fed Meetup Group Message Board ETF NY Region › RON PAUL ignored by CNN at South Carolina debate tonight!!!

RON PAUL ignored by CNN at South Carolina debate tonight!!!

A former member
Post #: 471
My e-mail to CNN:

South Carolina GOP Debate 1/19/2012. John King not letting RON PAUL answer a question about abortion is INEXCUSABLE!!! The audience actually had to insist that CNN be fair to DOCTOR RON PAUL. I applaud the audience for standing up for what is right!!! CNN should issue an apology with a FULL-page ad in the NY Times.
Monica G.
StarSpangledGirl
San Diego, CA
Post #: 732
My e-mail to CNN:

South Carolina GOP Debate 1/19/2012. John King not letting RON PAUL answer a question about abortion is INEXCUSABLE!!! The audience actually had to insist that CNN be fair to DOCTOR RON PAUL. I applaud the audience for standing up for what is right!!! CNN should issue an apology with a FULL-page ad in the NY Times.

Not only was he ignored at the debate but throughout the post-debate comments. Only thing they said about him was...and I quote..."We haven't talked about Ron Paul....he's in it for the long haul"

Rat bastards!!! I am praying so hard that he wins SC.