addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

National End The Fed Meetup Group Message Board ETF North Central › ZIP code localization

ZIP code localization

A former member
Post #: 17
I live (reside) in postal address code 53214.
I appear every Friday evening (about 7:30) at a table at the CREAM CITY CUSTARD restaurant (1424 S. 84 St., WI 53214 ) with a sign announcing my purpose with a large END THE FED sign and try to attract customers interest and introduce the Petition seeking signatures.
I need help in planning how to accomplish getting people to sign our Petition!
Any (all) local activist(s) are urged to drop on by and help me plan the revolution.
Yours truly, WhistleB

Questions? - Call me 476-1477