add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Endless Girlfriend Time and Book Club Message Board Endless Girlfriend Time Discussion Forum › Interested in live music?

Interested in live music?

A former member
Post #: 1
HI is anyone interested in seeing my husbands duo and hanging out for a while? They are called The Whiskey River Duo and they are playing at The Big Rock Tavern in Lexington. They play classic rock , Tom Petty, Poison, Led Zepplin, Billy Joel, Tesla etc.
The friends I know don't seem to want to go out at night. I'd love to meet some night owls. :)

A former member
Post #: 1
I have been looking for some small venues with live music in the Triad. I moved here from Memphis 10 years ago and that is what I miss the most!