addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Energy Healing and Manifesting Meetup in Denver Message Board › Psyched to see everyone tomorrow at the Cafe!

Psyched to see everyone tomorrow at the Cafe!

Rheana J.
user 2352467
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey ya'll,

I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow night at the Gypsy House! Grab your cup-o-joe, bring your thoughts of thanks and appreciations, and let's vibe some spiritual manifesting vibes tomorrow! Our meetup is going to be fun!

I spent the evening last night at the Gypsy House for the Poetry Night, I felt chills, laughter, and inspiration. They have this poetry church (as the lively, lovely host called it) on 1st&3rd tuesdays. It involves community, fun, and words that tantalize your senses, I highly recommend it if you are looking for a poetry groove night.

This Sat 19th 11pm-2am they are having a Peace Pipe Party with afro-funk, Hip Hop music...I might make that too, we'll see.

There's groovy stuff going down at the GH Cafe!

See ya soon!

Rheana