addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Energy Healing and Manifesting Meetup in Denver Message Board › Tonight's Agenda- Anti-Glamour Initiation (you'll wanna read this one below)

Tonight's Agenda- Anti-Glamour Initiation (you'll wanna read this one below)

Rheana J.
user 2352467
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

Hi Everyone,

I'm sending out a reminder that tonight's meeting is dedicated to doing the Anti-Glamour initiation for anyone interested in receiving it. If you don't align with this initiation, you are welcome to sit back and observe this portion and simply partake in the normal manifesting portion of the meeting. We always honor your inner voice, no matter what. Trust in your inner guidance and always follow it no matter what the group may be doing.

John and I have been told over and over that we are unique healers leading a unique energy healing meetup. I've been told several times that in other healing groups, there are 'cliques' formed or spiritual materialism, or somehow it is inauthentic. Those things do not exist within our group. I've been told by many different healers who have joined our meetups, our group is rejuvenating, fresh, and clear of any "clique" thing happening. I attribute that to how authentic I am to being sincere, genuine, and humble. John is the same way, I often compliment him in being so humble and real. We always lead individuals to look within for their answers, never assuming we have an answer for another. We support each of our members without being obtrusive. I say all this to ensure you that as we offer any initiation or suggestion in our group, we will always empower you to follow your inner guidance. We want you to know and feel supported on every level of your being.

The Anti-Glamour initiation is an empowerment of one's energyfield and intention to not get caught up in the illusion of ego glamour, seduced into the ugliness of perception that riches create your value or that material wealth can fulfill you. We all know this truth deep within but sometimes when that windfall of riches arrives people get swept away with it, overwhelmed, or thrown into ego so much that their connection to humanity and what truly matters gets muddled. This initiation (spiritual empowerment ritual) allows you to state your intention clear with the Divine and stay in balance, centered, and true to the depth of your true nature (or your Buddha nature, to use a different term).

We hope to see you tonight and celebrate through this initiation and discuss allowing of the wealth to flow forward into your lifes. Wealth in all aspects of life, money, health, joy, and happiness!!

Rheana Jackson and John Pollack

Namaste.