Let’s take a practical approach to common health issues. What technique would we use for anxiety and fear, or nausea, or simple stress relief; what could we do to head off a cold, etc. etc. There are simple and effective EEM techniques for dealing with every-day problems, so let’s practice Energy Medicine First Aid.
We will teach and practice “Quickie Energy Balancing” in the hands-on session. This protocol addresses the major components of our energy systems. It is deep and relaxing, please dress comfortably and bring whatever you need in the way of tables, blankets, pillows, and water to support your needs.
No prior experience required. For our oldies, you may know the power of the Quickie energy balancing, this is a great chance to deepen your skills.
Schedule and Fee
• Regular Energy Medicine Study Group 9:30am- 11:10 am $10
We will start our regular Energy Medicine study group meeting promptly at 9:30 am, focusing on self-healing exercises and techniques.
• Hands-on Practices 11:15 am-12:15 pm $10 additional
For those interested in practicing and healing for each other, you are required to attend the regular study group, then continue for the hands-on practice.
All are welcome, no prior experience required.
About the lead facilitator
Alice Adeboi, Advanced Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner
Assisted by: Ling Chen, Ph.D., Energy Wellness Coach
or email reply to [masked]
What to bring for this meeting:
- Bring water (keep yourself hydrated). A water fountain is located outside in the court yard.
- Bring massage tables or yoga mats for the Hands-on session. Bring a pillow and blanket to make yourself comfortable while receiving.
- Payment at the door, check or cash only please.