addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

English-German-Stammtisch Hamburg Message Board › canoeing/kayaking on Alster

canoeing/kayaking on Alster

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey there!

I do kayaking for private since a few years around Hamburg. You may thought how nice it would be to see our wonderful city from inside of a small "boat"!?

There've been a few canoeing/kayaking-meetups last year I already hosted and all made a lot of fun. Now we're going to meet at "Cafe Isekai" again, it's very close to U1 and U3 Kellinghusenstraße. Suggested date:

[...deleted text...]

Click here­ to join, discuss and for more informations...

A former member
Sounds like a bunch of fun. Count me in!

Cheers, Birgit
Angelika
user 13264604
Hamburg, DE
bin gerne dabei und bringe meinen Bruder mit :D