Here are a few of mine for equipment - a lot online as I too have found it difficult and expensive to shop for baby things in Paris!
- clothes and other small kit are cheaper in the UK even with European shipping added in - sites like Amazon UK, and I have been told that Mothercare, Next and Marks & Spencer's UK sites are good for children's clothes
- for nursing chairs/glider chairs, it is much cheaper to find a UK shop that will ship to France - I got one from Babycare Pettswood and they said they had done several France deliveries - arrived within 4-6 weeks as promised
- for breastfeeding clothes and really pretty breastfeeding lingerie, the MamaNana website which is in English and French. ?They will provide advice on fit by email in English or French and deliver fast for a French site (delivery is often rather slow from "classic websites")
- the French classics La Redoute and Verbaudet websites for baby linens, bedroom accessories and baby clothes (still more expensive than in the UK
- Sauvel Natal in the 15th - I haven't been but apparently is "the" place to go for reductions on brand name equipment
- the cheapest pharmacie/parapharmacie in Paris is City Pharma, rue du Four, 75006 - near St Germain des Pr?s
Le 14 avril[masked]:20, Kathryn <[address removed]>
a ?crit :
Sally is a new member, just arrived in Paris and due to give birth a couple of weeks. She is looking for tips on the best places to get basic things like diapers/nappies and anything else like equipment and accessories. She lives around the 9th.
Send us your tips and I can post them on the blog for other future Mums too.
Thanks in advance
Remarque?: Si vous cliquez sur ??R?PONDRE??, votre message sera envoy? ? tous les membres de la liste de diffusion ([address removed])
Ce message a ?t? envoy? par Kathryn ([address removed]), du groupe British Mums & Babies coffee morning.
Pour en savoir plus sur Kathryn, consultez son profil de membre
Pour vous d?sinscrire ou mettre ? jour vos param?tres de liste de diffusion, cliquez ici
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]