The English-Speaking Mums of Paris Message Board › where to find childcare in Paris for July and August

where to find childcare in Paris for July and August

A former member
Post #: 3
Does anyone knows any childcare center or daycamps open in July and August in Paris where i can put my two children age 2 and 3.5 years old when their creche and school closes in the summer?

Thank you.

Yen Li
A former member
Post #: 10
Dear Yen Li,

great question! I would love to have some ideas ;)
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Yen Li and Elaine,

I haven't moved to Paris yet, but I will be there soon, and have been using the internet as much as possible.

I found some ideas for July, but August has me scratching my head!

Generally the kid's schools have some sort of summer camp. I found this one in my kid's school -

À partir de supports pédagogiques
artistiques, sportifs et ludiques, offrir
des activités de vacances en langue
anglaise à des enfants de 5 à 12 ans.

de L’Ecole Active Bilingue Jeannine Manuel
70 rue du Théâtre - 75015 PARIS
du Lundi 09 juillet au vendredi 20 juillet 2012
(Week end non inclus) de 9 heures à 17 heures

875 € les deux semaines (goûters et déjeuners inclus)
Versement à l’inscription : 400 € (chèque à l’ordre de REMI)
Le montant total doit être réglé avant le 31 mai 2012
Renseignements - Inscription
Madame GRILLARD - Mademoiselle MORELLINI
70 rue du Théâtre 75015 PARIS - Téléphone :
A former member
Post #: 3
Sorry - I just looked again at the ages of your kids and they are a bit younger than mine. I would definitely think about this one - http://preschoolmusic...­

A former member
Post #: 11
Thank you for sharing! Great info
Let us know when you arrive in Paris ;)
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Elaine

I am here!! looking forwards to meeting everyone. I have also got a newborn as well, so my scheduling is a little all over the place. I think there is an Usborne book party that I want to go for, and maybe I will meet you there (if I have not already missed it!!)

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the response. Finally read my messages. I got it figured out last year, creches are close in August, some days during August are close for centre the loisir (that is where you put age 3 and up during none school days). During school holiday, you need to register in advance at the centre de loisir (or the in order to place the children there during the holiday.

Hope that helps.

Yen Li
A former member
Post #: 11
This year, I am going to do what all Parisians do and flee the city in August for vacations to explore this lovely country!