The English-Speaking Mums of Paris Message Board › New Parent: Need Recommendations

New Parent: Need Recommendations

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello! Our son is 1 month old and we would like to start socializing him with other bilingual babies of Paris! Im writing to ask experienced meetup parents on their recommendations for age appropriate meetups. Perhaps the stroller walks? Please give us any advice you deem helpful. Thanks in advance and best wishes.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Heather. Not sure about meetups as I haven't attended any yet, but my suggestions in general would be.. baby massage and baby yoga. We started baby massage at 2 months and both really enjoyed it. Baby yoga is also really great at the beginning. Otherwise, you can do anything that you would normally do - walks, museums, etc. Baby cinema is really popular in the UK and great for newborns - but not sure if it exists in France. I didn't do too much in terms of group activities before 3 months as I didn't think my daughter got much out of it and I was nervous about germs as she was a winter baby Hope this helps. Enjoy!