The English-Speaking Mums of Paris Message Board › looking for a babycook and baby bathtub

looking for a babycook and baby bathtub

A former member
Post #: 1

We're looking for a gently used baby cook for my daughter who is about to go on solids. Please message me if you're thinking of selling yours. Also, would love a hand-me down baby bath either for keeps or loan only. I've already bought 2 but had to leave them behind in the move(s). Seems crazy to buy a third! We only need it until September. Thanks!

PS Would love to know if there are any weaning classes on in Paris. Weaning classes are very popular in the UK and thought it would be fun to get ideas/tips from others.
A former member
Post #: 12
Hi Camille

Where do you live? If you are close enough to come and pick up the baby bath from us, you are welcome to it - we can even give you a bath seat as well. If you find an extra baby-cook, let me know I am looking for one too because I had lent mine away to a friend but I moved away before she could return it, but I need one again!

PM me for the bath!

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm selling my babycook for 75€ with all the accesories. It is in very good condition bought in 2011 and it was only used for a few months.
Let me know if you are interested. I live the the 9th.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks for the replies. We've just bought a new one.