addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The English-Speaking Parents of Paris Message Board › Yoga with Baby

Yoga with Baby

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Ladies, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a mums and bubs yoga class? My girl is 8 months. I am in the 17th. Thanks, Katherine
Jennie C.
jennie1977
Paris, FR
Post #: 27
Hi Ladies, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a mums and bubs yoga class? My girl is 8 months. I am in the 17th. Thanks, Katherine
Hi katherine,

I teach the Mumba (Mum and Baby dance) classes but i am also a qualified yoga teacher, prenatal and postnatal yoga teacher. If you would like to join in a Mum and Baby yoga class, i offer Buggies & Babes on a Thursday morning. It is a stroller workout with yoga too. Great exercise in the beautiful surroundings of Tuileres Park. We can talk more about it when i see you at Mumba tomorrow. Looking forward to that too:))
Jennie C.
jennie1977
Paris, FR
Post #: 28
Katherine, Suzanne runs yoga classes- see her response above. regards
Jennie