The English-Speaking Mums of Paris Message Board › Dance, theatre or cinema with a baby-soon-to-be-toddler

Dance, theatre or cinema with a baby-soon-to-be-toddler

Claire C.
user 75525722
Paris, FR
Post #: 5
Hi all

I moved to Paris from London last month, am now in 15th. I was wondering if anyone knows about performances that are suitable for and open to mothers and their babies? 11am, 2pm, that kind of time of day i guess, and a performance of dance ideally, or even theatre, and cinemas... we had the Big Scream in London, for mums to go and see films they liked in the cinema during the day when they were welcome to take a baby, in fact you could only get in if you did take a baby! and my baby loved watching dance performances whether they were for his age or not.

Or maybe you know where to find this kind of info out.... does anyone know of good web sites or facebook pages?

Thanks for any tips!
Claire
Jennie C.
jennie1977
Paris, FR
Post #: 30
Hi Claire, Unfortunately this concept doesn't seem to exist here (although it should!) They do have some showings for small kids at the Forum des Images in Chatelet sometimes but this is for 18months plus I believe.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi claire,

I found this www.resakids.com it looks interesting but the advice is it is for children aged 5+. The programmes looked interesting and could be worth considering for now or later.