addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The English-Speaking Parents of Paris Message Board › Moving Sale! Kids Toys!

Moving Sale! Kids Toys!

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello all! We are moving back to the USA at the end of the month and so I am selling some toys and clothes!

-Plan Toys Wooden Chalet dollhouse with furniture ! NEW IN BOX! 100 Euro (it goes for 250 on Amazon!/in stores)
I can send pictures to you if interested! It is the new version!
http://youtu.be/iJBxA...­.

-Melissa & Doug Wooden Sushi Kit (hardly played with) 10 Euro

-REAL Uggs US size 7, grey color with side button - GREAT condition! 30 Euros OBO

- Girls clothes size 3T and 4T - free or 1 euro/piece

You can send me a personal email if you are interested and would like to meet up or get more info. I live right by Cafe Grenadine! chatoyant.sparrow (at) gmail dot com

Thanks!
Danielle