January 11, 2013 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Let me guess, this is probably the first wine event 2013 and it gives us the wonderful chance to explore the Zweifel Wine Cellars before tasting Argentinian wines mainly from the Salentein Family. Costs are 65,- CHF and include tapas (warm & cold) from the Argentinian restaurant next door, a welcome drink, wine sample from the barrel in the Zweifel Cellars and 6 Argentinien wines for tasting. I have organized this and agreed that 20 - 25 people can join, however 30 is the max.
At 19.30 we will start with the welcome drink and pay the fee, before the tour to the Zweifel Cellar at 20.00 will give us a good introduction to wine making. We will have the chance to try a original real Zweifel wine directly from the barrel.
After that we will enjoy Argentinian wines for tasting and fresh tapas. Just imagine:
- SALCHICHA PARRILLERA PICANTE (Rassige, gebratene Schweinswurst)
- EMPANADA DE CARNE (Gefüllte Teigtasche mit Hackfleisch)
- PAPITAS FRITAS (Kleine frittierte Kartoffelschnitze) serviert mit Salsa
- JAMON SERRANO (Spanischer Serrano-Rohschinken)
- MORRON ASADO (Grillierte Peperoni)
... and many others
- Numina, Valle de Uco, Salentein, Mendoza, Valle de Uco
- Shiraz/Malbec/Merlot/Tannat, Grand Callia, Salentein, San Juan, Valle de Tulum
- Malbec, Primus, Mendoza, Valle de Uco, Salentein
and even more
You get there by Tram 13 or Bus 38, 46, 80 to Meierhofplatz and then just 150 meters along Regensdorferstr. 20 to the Zweifel Weine Shop. If you take bus 46 or 38 and feel lazy, you can also jump out at Wieslerstrasse which is next to the Shop