|Sent on:||Monday, February 1, 2010 10:21 AM|
Sushi Basics Cooking Class
Saturday Feb 13th??[masked]
The class is held in K?snacht, Zurich. It is fun, it's educational and it's a feast! In this class you will learn all the basics of making sushi, including: where to find the best fish and other ingredients in Zurich, how to prepare the rice, how to cut the fish and vegetables and most importantly, how to put them all together (maki-style) in the perfect roll. You will make enough sushi for two people, so on Saturday night you can have a lovely Valentine’s eve dinner with your own freshly made sushi.
Extensive cooking notes and recipes are included so you will be able to make your sushi at home with ease. You will learn about:
• The history of sushi and Japanese etiquette
• The perfect sushi rice; washing, cooking and mixing
• Sashimi and Sushi cutting techniques???
• The right combination of ingredients ?for sushi rolls
• Maki (sushi rolls) techniques – normal, inside out and rainbow
• Nigiri techniques – you will use 7 different types of seafood
• Vegetarian sushi, options without raw fish
• How to present and decorate sushi Japanese style
Cost: 150CHF per person – 260CHF per couple
Get a group of friends together, pick your time, date and location and learn to make this
delicious, healthy food for your friends and family. A sushi class voucher makes a great
Christmas or birthday gift.
To register for the class, send an mail to, [address removed] or call?[masked] of
This email message originally included an attachment.