English teachers in Paris Message Board › Specialty English Teachers

Specialty English Teachers

user 114400762
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
I have work experience in Marketing and Economics and recently received my MBA. While attending UCLA and the University of Florida, I had experience as a Teacher's Assistant (TA). Will the above qualifications be enough to search for English teaching jobs to adults, for example at a business school or something along those lines?

My research for English teaching positions usually turn up scam opportunities teaching children for pennies on the dollar (or Euro). Any help regarding if I'm qualified enough to teach adults who want to learn a specific specialty, as well as any referrals to a web site or forum that lists these specialized teaching positions, would be much appreciated!

Additionally, if people can teach me a few things about the subject at the next meetup event, then I'd love to come!

Andre R.
user 89353082
Paris, FR
Post #: 1

We're running a new program on www.uptowncoach.com that i think would be great for you. Its all about specialty English coaching.

Andrew C.
user 63593862
Louviers, FR
Post #: 3
I think you sound extremely well qualified - particularly if you are a native speaker! (You don't say). Where exactly are you based? If you contact me I may be able to suggest some Language Schools that will help you get started (and not pay peanuts!).