addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

English teachers in Paris Message Board › Specific teaching - SAT etc exam prep

Specific teaching - SAT etc exam prep

laurakate
user 8829928
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hello all!

I'm new to Paris and I'm a teacher / tutor for the SAT and other US exams to enter into university. I'm looking to start teaching private lessons but am having a hard time connecting with students / parents. Can anyone suggest or share connections?

Thanks!

Best
Laura
Sean L.
user 6134483
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Post #: 144
Hello,

I saw this recently which seems to be designed to help private teachers:
www.apprentus.com
I can't vouch for it. Most of our members teach via language schools or universities, which is why there aren't many suggestions for you. But do sign up to the www.tesol.fr jobs emails which sometimes have private trainees.

Good luck! Sean