addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

English teachers in Paris Message Board › Garrison Keillor & A Prairie Home Companion in Paris Sept. 5th & 6th

Garrison Keillor & A Prairie Home Companion in Paris Sept. 5th & 6th– Tickets now on sale

James K.
user 2448358
Paris, FR
Post #: 34
Dear English Teachers in Paris,

I am pleased to announce that my friend and fellow Minnesotan from Lake Wobegon is coming to Paris for two shows of the Prairie Home Companion radio show at the American Church in Paris on Friday September 5th at 20h00 and Saturday September 6th at 16h00.

Reserve your tickets now at: http://www.acparis.or...­ Book early as both events are expected to sell out quickly. It will be open seating in the ACP Sanctuary; doors open 30 minutes before each show.

A Prairie Home Companion, now in its 40th year, is heard by 4 million listeners each week on more than 600 public radio stations in the US, and abroad on America One and the Armed Forces Networks in Europe and the Far East. More about the show at: http://prairiehome.pu...­

I was Garrison Keillor’s radio board operator for a few years back in Minnesota in the beginning of A Prairie Home Companion. Near Lake Wobegon « where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average ».

See you at one of the shows?

James Kigin