The Girona Temps de Flors show is held every year in Girona old neighbourhood, filing the city with plants and spectacular floral displays for a few days.
This floral exhibition converts different monuments, courtyards and urban locations into unique ornamental gardens. Visitors will find a wonderful ensemble of striking colours and penetrating aromas that accompany the cultural heritage of this wonderful city.
An excellent way to discover the beauty of Girona while enjoying the colours and the scents of spring.
- 9.30am: Meet at Passeig de Gràcia Renfe Station (on the corner of Aragó street with Pau Claris street) to get our tickets (the MD train leaves at 9:51am from Barcelona arriving to Girona at 11:00 a.m).
- Have a quick coffe & breakfast.
- Guided walk around the old city (Jewish Quarter, the impressive Cathedral, Sant Felix Church, Carolingean wall, Arab baths, Devesa park, houses on the Onyar..) while enjoying the spectacular floral displays.
- 15.30pm (Optional): Have lunch in a very good restaurant located in the old town (the price of the menu is 20 euros).
- Continue to visit the city.
- 19.00pm:Take the Regional train back arriving in Barcelona at 20:00 pm.
TOTAL PRICE: 26,80 euros (the price includes train return ticket + guided visit/org. fee -8 euros-).
Very important: The lunch costs 20 euros. I need to book in advance the restaurant -during these days is almost impossible to find a seat in a good restaurant, so please, if you don't want to have lunch you should tell it to me when you confirm your assistance.
MINIMUM 8 PEOPLE!!!