Enter the Spirit of Yoga Group @ Ananda Southbay Message Board › South Bay Yoga Conference Aug 9-11

South Bay Yoga Conference Aug 9-11

A former member
Post #: 3
I know all of you are yoga fans and always looking for fun and new experiences in the South Bay.

I am a volunteer for The South Bay Yoga Conference which is a volunteer-run event that will be held at Redondo Union High School from August 9-11 that serves the local community by bringing yoga and the benefits of health and wellness to our South Bay community. In addition to specialized yoga workshops, a portion of the event includes a marketplace free to the public including live music, basic yoga sessions, sampling for both children and adults and gift bags. This is a great opportunity to meet new people as I know that is a reason that most of us are in this group! You can purchase passes (1, 2 or 3 days, don't have to commit to all 3 days which is nice) to the more in-depth yoga, meditation and wellness classes for the event at the link below:

www.SouthBayYogaConference.com

It is going to be a great experience. I would love to have you and your friends join us for some yoga and healthy fun!