Yesss...it's finally here our Kilimanjaro climb for 2014. What an amazing adventure this will be. This year we're changing our safari options just a little to accommodate those that have already experienced the Serengeti and Ngorongoro with us before. We will still be offering our classic Serengeti and Ngorongoro safari for those that have yet to experience this epic adventure (we highly recommend it) and for those that have already safaried with us before we will offer an exciting 4 day safari to Kenya to visit the fabled Maasai Mara National Park. This year you'll be able to choose which safari option fits your needs. If you're interested in our Kenya adventure shot us a quick email and we'll be happy to send you all the details.
If you want to get inspired check out this video by one of our favorite climbers in 2012- Stacie, she did an awesome job showing just how amazing this journey is...Asante Stacie!
Kilimanjaro, a name as melodious and exotic as the mountain itself. Interpreted as Mountain of Light, Mountain of Greatness, Mountain of Caravans and “The Rooftop of Africa” - by any name Kilimanjaro is a fitting metaphor for the compelling beauty of Tanzania. Rising mightily, yet gracefully from the surrounding plains, Kilimanjaro is the highest peak on the African continent, the tallest mountain in the world measured from base to summit and the only of the great mountains of the world that can be successfully climbed by most fit people.
Join us again as we climb our favorite mountain, magnificent Kilimanjaro! Please note that part of your climbing fee's will go towards our children and villagers of the Iraqw tribe and their medical center renovations, so climb and do something great for the people of Tanzania- it's definitely a win-win for us all!
Climb along the beautiful and very scenic Machame route, or also known as the 'Whiskey Route'. Most climbers will reach the crater rim with little more than a walking stick, proper clothing and some strong determination. Reaching the summit, Uhuru Point, earns you a climbing certificate, a great photo and serious bragging rights for the rest of you life. No matter what point you reach- you'll leave with unforgettable memories of a most incredible life changing adventure,this we can promise you!
After our phenomenal mountain adventure, we venture deep into the the heart of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro for an extraordinary safari adventure,with an exclusive Hemingway safari camp or choose our Kenya safari option to the fabled Maasai Mara.
Highlights for your climb:
- Hike the tallest free standing Mountain in the world the 'Roof Top of Africa' along the "Machame Route" and earn some serious bragging rights.
- Climb with the best team of porters and mountain guides in Africa (this we guarantee).
- Enjoy delicious 3 course meals along your mountain journey, with fresh produce brought to camp half-way through the climb (ensures the quality of food)
- Receive a certificate from the National Park for reaching Stella’s Point or Uhuru Peak
- Experience the 'Great Migration' at our exclusive private safari camp especially for Enticing Adventures in the heart of the Serengeti or the Maasai Mara in Kenya
- Luxury safari tents in an exclusive camp, with private out- door bush showers
- 4 days of exciting safaris with some of Tanzania's best bush trackers
- 3 course gourmet meals prepared by an experienced bush cook (private safari camp)
- Visit a traditional Maasai Village and experience the Maasai culture
- Full day safari in the Ngorongoro Crater home to thousands of the 'Big Five' elephants, lions, buffalo, cheetah and the endangered black rhino
- Donations made in your name to help the local village of Endallah and their medical center
- Contribution of planting 1 tree per climber in the Kilimanjaro region
Sensational Zanzibar Island extension for some serious relaxation and the worlds most exotic beaches.
If you have some extra time join us after safari for 5 days/4 nights of volunteering at the Endallah Medical center. Hang out wit the local children in the village, experience what village life is for them and take part in helping with the building of the staff house for the Doctors at the clinic.
Check out our website for full details on this exciting new adventure and more information on our charity and volunteering-www.enticingadventures.com
Let us know if you have any questions?
Sherie & Kristal
NOTE: Enticing Adventures strongly believes in responsible travel, and so do our partners in Tanzania. They have an excellent reputation in Tanzania and a very high success rate for climbers reaching the summit. They are partners for responsible travel with 'Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project' and IMEC. This means they are not exploiting anyone by your climb. Porters and cooks are usually paid 3 times as much as with other companies and are provided plenty of food, clothing, tents and healthcare.