Peru- Mystical Adventure
Aug 22nd, 2013
10 Days & 9 Nights
Lima, 4 Day Hike Machu Picchu, Sacred Cuzco &
Mystical Lake Titicaca, Puno
Peru is lively, mystical and magical!
Experience the wonders of the Ancient Mayan ruins, the beautiful lively city of Cuzco. Visit the fortress ruins at Sacsayhuaman and Kengo. Uncover the secrets of the world famous lost city“Machu Picchu”. Hike the off- the- beaten- path through Lares Valley, experience monumental scenery of the Andes as you discover traditional villages, and soak in the famous healing hot springs of Lares, all without the crowds found on other more well-known treks in the region. Discover the enigmatic “Lake Titicaca” the famous lake of the Andes,see the “Uros” artificial islands made by floating reeds.According to Incan lore, after a great flood, the god Viracocha arose from Lake Titicaca to create the world. Thus Lake Titicaca is the birthplace of the Incas, whose spirits return to their origin in the lake upon death.
· 1 night Lima, Casa Andina Miraflores
· 2 nights Cuzco, Hotel La Hacienda
· 2 nights Camping, Lares Valley
· 1 night Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu), Hotel El Mapi
· 2 nights Puno, Hotel La Hacienda
· 1 night, Traditional home stay Lake Titicaca
· Porters, cooks, horses and camping equipment (no sleeping bags)
· Transfers and Local transportation
· Train Machu Picchu- per itinerary
· 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
· Taxes, Service fees and entrance fees per itinerary
· Expert local guided sightseeing
· Experience Cuzco, the oldest inhabited city in the Western Hemisphere
· Travel through the Sacred Valley
· Trek a unique path- Machu Picchu-Lares Valley
· Soak in the sacred healing hot springs of Lares
· Sleep next to pristine lakes of the Andes
· Visit traditional villages that few travelers get to experience
· Tour the fascinating Saqsaywaman fortress temple
· Ride through the Urubamba Valley aboard a panoramic train
· Explore the ancient lost city “Machu Picchu”
· Discover remote villages and ancient ceremonial sites
· Visit the fabled city of Puno where most Peruvian folklore began
· Get blown away by sacred “Lake Titicaca” and her floating man made islands
· Experience a local home stay and a traditional party on one of the most famous islands of LakeTiticaca, “Amantani Island”
· International airfare
· Internal flight- Lima – Cuzco
· Tips and gratuities and things of a personal nature
Extension- 4 day/ 3 night- Colca Canyon Trek & Areqiopa city experience- Details coming soon!
Price[masked] per person
This is a special group price and we can only take 12 people maximum on this special adventure space is extremely limited, so make sure to sign up soon and lock in your spot!
We're so excited about our new adventure to Peru for 2013, looking forward to seeing new faces and some of our old friends!
Let us know if you have any questions on anything...all the details will be up soon on Enticing Adventures website!
Peace & lots of Love!