Enticing Adventures San Diego! Message Board › Important Updates!!

Important Updates!!

"Sherie
user 11472246
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Friends, last chance to join an amazing life changing adventure! We still have a few spaces left on our second trip to finish our doctors house and could really use a few more volunteers. Join us and change the lives of many and your own, trust us on this, it will! It was such an incredible experience the first time for us in Feb of 2013, trust me you don’t want to miss this, it is that AMAZING in so many ways!

We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give.

~Winston Churchill~

Let’s Make A Difference!

Volunteer in Tanzania, Africa- Help Build a Doctors House!

Join us when we return to finish our special project-

June 28th- July 3rd, 2013

Volunteering in Africa is a life-changing experience- even for the volunteers! Your energy, enthusiasm, time and skills truly have the power to change, even save, many lives- and at the same time you’re helping accomplish a vital, meaningful project for so many deserving Africans, you’re likely to find that the experience is changing you too! It changed all of us a few months ago!

Please visit our Blog for more information and how to sign up

http://enticingadventures.com/blog/­

Please note* International airfare is not included and is the volunteers responsibility.

We also have a special safari planned for our volunteers before our volunteer work…let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send you the program (begins 4 days before the volunteer work) you will have to arrive Tanzania by the 24th of June and for our Kilimanjaro climb arrive by the 18th of June in Tanzania .

We hope to see you in June to finish our doctors house…let me know if you have further questions on anything?

Have a relaxed and wonderful week ahead!

Sherie