Entrepreneur CLUB of San Diego Message Board › Virgin America Invites Entrepreneurs from New York, Boston, Washington DC, S

Virgin America Invites Entrepreneurs from New York, Boston, Washington DC, Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Diego to Join BizTechDay

A former member
Post #: 115
BizTechDay and Virgin America Invite Entrepreneurs to Learn How to Run Business on the Cheap

Leading business technology conference and award-winning airline launch a 7-cities sweepstakes for entrepreneurs to win a chance to learn how to run business on the cheap.

San Francisco – August 3, 2009 - BizTechDay and Virgin America join forces and launch a sweepstakes for entrepreneurs from New York, Boston, Washington DC, Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Diego to participate in the 2009 BizTechDay Conference in Silicon Valley.

BizTechDay is one of the largest and most impactful business strategy and technology conference for entrepreneurs where they learn the most effective and economical web based tools for their businesses. The joint sweepstake program was designed specifically to provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs across the nation to win a chance to experience this learning opportunity without worrying about traveling cost.

Virgin America as a pioneer of innovation and technology in the airline industry is a natural partner for BizTechDay. Virgin America offers a host of innovative amenities that appeal to today’s tech-savvy travelers, including touch-screen seatback entertainment and in May 2009, the carrier became the first airline to offer in-flight internet on every flight.

Business icons, renowned thought leaders and 1200 inspired entrepreneurs will come together at the 2009 BizTechDay conference to connect, educate and inspire each other with the most practical strategies and innovative tactics on how to best use internet technologies to start and grow their businesses. The 2009 BizTechDay, the nation’s most impactful business strategies and technology conference, runs October 22-23 in San Francisco, California.

“Money should no longer stand in the way of your entrepreneurial dream,” said Edith Yeung, Executive Producer of BizTechDay “You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to keep your doors open anymore. There are so many cheaper or even free alternatives for businesses like Google Apps, Open Office and WordPress that all business owners should know about.” Yeung also leads a local community of 2600 entrepreneurs called San Francisco Entrepreneur Meetup.

Each year, BizTechDay is brought to life with the support of a select group of partner companies such as Virgin America, Comcast Business Class, Constant Contact and Elance committed to supporting entrepreneurs and the small business community and helping them grow.

“I loved the fact I could ask my questions and get real answers from people who’ve been there before,” says Barbara Marks, President of National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), San Francisco Chapter and last year’s BizTechDay attendee “I got the sense the community were really there to support each other, and that made me feel great. I will definitely be coming back again this year.”

The sweepstake begins on August 3, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends on September 4, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Applications will be accepted online at: www.FlyHighInSF.com.