- Money 101, "How Money Works" is a completely free and fun educational experience dressed up as a delicious Financial Dinner-Seminar. This exciting and innovative event will begin to fill in the gaps of the fundamental principles of money left behind from more than a decade in most cases of traditional American education. Primarily focused on reading, writing, arithmetic, science, and sports, most schools in the U.S. almost completely ignore some of the biggest problems we face as a nation: Money Management, Wealth Creation, Financial Independence, and Time-Freedom.
- Leave Your $ at home! There is no sign-in sheet, hidden fees, or high pressure sales-pitch at the end. Money 101 is a relaxed, informative seminar and complimentary dinner where you'll learn how to apply time-tested and proven financial principles today to grow and protect your money tomorrow and in the uncertain future. You aren't going to get hype, or some crazy, loud, arm-twisting hard close by some guy that smells like old cigar. In other words, it's not a time-share presentation, it's all about financial education! You will find answers to many money-related questions that we all have swimming around our minds at night as Middle-Class Americans trying harder every day to win the money game.
- Ask Yourself the following questions to see if "Money 101" is for you and if it will provide the financial answers you seek:
- Why are over 70% of seniors born 1946-1964 outliving their $ and dying in poverty conditions or worse?
- How do "The 1%" keep getting richer while Middle-America slowly slips into poverty each day running the "Rat-Race"?
- Who are the 400 people in America that have more wealth than the other 280,000,000 + (280 million +) people COMBINED and what do they do differently? (Forbes 400, wealthy people take action and use financial shelters.) ("Is this going to make me $ and how much?")
- What are the odds that there is money hidden in my current monthly income and expenses that I know nothing about?
- Where can I Grow and Protect My Money at the same time for College Funding, Retirement Planning, as well as Wealth Accumulation and Disbursement, Tax-Free, Penalty Free, and with No Fees in most cases?
- When could I afford to retire, tomorrow? If not, then when? How much will I need and how can I protect my money from Market Crashes, Government Taxes, and Corporate Negligence?
- Has a “Financial Adviser” or company Lost My Retirement Money in risky investments and can I possibly recover any of it?
- Have I run my monthly budget through the 15-minute "Wealth Funnel" to find out if my money is working for or against me?
- Do I know enough about Self-Directed and Tax-Deferred IRA & 401K alternatives that don’t include contribution limits to move some or all of my money in that direction?
- Would I like to understand more about creating a “Tax-Free Retirement” and generating income for life in the next 5 to 10 years?
- Have I heard about the new "Medicare Spend-Down" plan that could consume my entire IRA or 401K with a $100,000 balance in less than 2 years?
- Does my current insurance include “living benefits” as well as provide long-term care and disability protection all in one simple policy?
- Can an average $5-a-day investing program truly impact my retirement significantly?
- Where is my money currently sitting on the "Safety vs. Risk Scale" and what can I do about it?
- Do my current debts from student-loans, credit cards, mortgage, and other outstanding obligations exceed my savings, and if so is it possible to refinance my finances today without paying a single penny out of my own pocket?
If any of these questions strike a chord and resonate even an inkling of financial fear or uncertainty, you do not want to miss "Money 101". You might find it interesting that In a new AARP poll of people ages 44 to 75, more than 3 in 5 (or 61%) said they fear depleting their assets more than they fear dying. Nearly all respondents (92%) agreed that the United States is facing a crisis in its retirement system, and among those ages 44 to 54, 56% are afraid they won’t be able to cover their basic living expenses in retirement. 36% even said they had no idea whether their nest egg was sufficient.
The absolute best way to vanquish financial fear is simply through financial education and that's what we are all about. Helping Middle-Income American families no matter where you are on your financial path, create a plan of action that will give you peace of mind about your money and your future through interactive financial education.
Whether you are that person that balances their checkbook daily, OR even if you are that person that keeps track in their head of your bank account balance by mentally glancing at the stack of receipts in the center console of your car... You are sure to walk away with the info you need to take your next step toward feeling you have financial confidence, clarity, and security by understanding more about how money really works. Join us to learn, laugh, eat, and gain new insights at Money 101. It is our promise that your attendance will be both respected and appreciated by our team, as well as valued by your pocketbook.
Featuring: Lyall Donnelly (From Longmont, Colorado)
Lyall’s career as an independent business owner in the construction industry and transition into financial services has given him the experience and empathy necessary to achieve the personal goals of his clients. He prides himself on helping clients implement safe retirement strategies with a focus on minimizing taxation. As a lifelong entrepreneur, the opportunity to offer this career to new agents is his passion. Lyall has five children and three grandchildren.
- Please R.S.V.P. as seating is limited to 20 couples per event. -