April 3, 2013 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This week's topic: : Basic video marketing tools to help you produce simple and quick videos.
Grab a sandwich or coffee! Let's chat, spark creative ideas (that we can turn into projects!) and partnerships!
Here's an opportunity to "go behind the scenes" and/or take a "test drive" with our soaring team. For 60 minutes at 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm every other Wednesday, we will have a specific topic of discussion that will benefit your business and life.
Please, absolutely NO sales pitches during Three C's!
Our goal at Creative Chat Cafe is to build relationships and have creative conversations that will help you build successful businesses and life that you want.
From 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm, you're invited to stay on to cowork with our team and other guests. Bring your tablets or computers! Wheelers is Wi-Fi ready!
Are you a high school or college student? You're invited too! If you fit any of the following, then come join us!
- Interested in building your own business or are already building one.
- Ready for the opportunity to brainstorm on projects and learn from other members of our Meetup community and our business alliances.
- What about leading conversations and become "event assistants" that can help you acquire new skills that you can put into your resume? We can help teach you!
Who should attend?
- Independent Business Professionals
- Non-for profit Organizations interested in seizing opportunities and learn Marketing & Management strategies that can help them generate income.
- College Students
- High School Students