An efficient, prosperous, creative and generous Hawaii. Our Mission
To serve as a catalyst that drives high-impact, social change for Hawaii's common good by leveraging the principles of social entrepreneurship and by inspiring Hawaii's next generation of leaders.
Our Guiding Principles
• We exemplify diversity and embrace our culture and ethnic differences as gifts to build common ground and collaboration.
• We are rooted in impactful and effective dialogue where honest communication is founded on mutual respect and a shared intention to grow mutual understanding.
• We are serious and committed; yet value a "fun" and creative culture of work.
• We encompass the next generation of working professionals with new insights for smart growth and development of social enterprises, businesses, non-profits and government; and has the ability to rally and inspire collective change.
• We utilize social entrepreneurship as a mechanism to inspire and develop human ingenuity throughout Hawaii businesses and communities. To learn more about social entrepreneurship and social enterprise, visit the Social Enterprise Alliance website: https://www.se-alliance.org/why.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders