addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Erlang NYC Message Board › A greeting and request from NYC Erlang World

A greeting and request from NYC Erlang World

Derek B.
user 3522184
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Erlang World,

Hi- I'm the new Organizer of the Erlang World NYC meetup, and wanted to both say hello and to solicit suggestions for meeting ideas in the near future.

Any topics, general or specific, that you'd like to see addressed?

Also, if anyone has leads on good meeting spaces for presentations, I'd be glad to hear any.

Thanks, and hope to meet lots of you soon,

Derek
Milan N.
user 44139702
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I would love to learn how teams set up their tools, automated testing, automated builds/continuous integration, deployments, monitoring, etc---in other words, a real-world team setup with Erlang/OTP.

I've been tinkering with Erlang for several years and love it. I want to introduce it to my team, but need to know how to get a working environment set up and going.

Milan