One day Erlang conference in Chicago - 8 amazing sessions!
Erlang Factory comes to Chicago with a lineup of outstanding speakers including Corey Haines, Susan Potter, Evan Miller, and Garrett Smith.
This is a technical conference that's focused on practical applications of Erlang super powers.
You'll learn about:
• Essential Erlang/OTP design and features
• Erlang scalability on multicore architectures
• Principles of fault tolerance
• Erlang for web development
• Elixir - a Ruby like language built on the Erlang VM
In addition to advancing your Erlang knowledge, this is a great opportunity to meet others who are interested in scalability, performance, and fault tolerance!
Please note that this is a paid event - we need to cover our venue and meal costs. But CEUG members get a substantial discount so be sure to use the promotional code below!
PROMOTIONAL CODE: ceugrules
Click here to register