addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ETHICS & REALITY in Practice: Real People Talking Honestly Message Board › What is the "crux" moral issue in ENOUGH SAID?

What is the "crux" moral issue in ENOUGH SAID?

Dennis R.
user 13535989
Portland, OR
Post #: 13
I can't think of a group of "virtual" or "actual-world" friends whose thinking about a significant movie I would like to hear than Richard's gathering. If anyone has seen the movie, how about posting a paragraph on what struck you as the most "salient" issue from your perspective? Richard's meetups spring from well-chosen "non-fiction" cultural resources. This happens to be a wonderful movie by my favorite movie-maker, whose experience as a woman (she started as an apprentice with Woody Allen and now has four movies I value from her 17-year career) surely helps help to explain what she tries to do in a movie. Anyhow, I will mark a track on this posting, hoping someone goes to see the movie or has already seen it and will respond to my posting. I'm kind of thinking, by the way, that what is great about Richard's moderating is that he manages to get is going and about a third of the way into our time together we all have enough aroused in our short term memory to reach an "intense" level of exchange of "takes" on key issues. What a story (film, fiction, play, whatever) does is establish a similar sequence of shared concrete experiences. Anyhow, what about ENOUGH SAID? Did it raise a "crux" issue for you?