Thanks for checking out if this group is for you!
This MeetUp was started because we want to connect educated young professionals in Las Vegas between the ages of 21 - 39 who share a passion for ethnic dining, travel, and culture.
What to expect
Each meet up will accommodate between 8 - 10 seats at the dinner table so it allows everyone in the group to get to know each other personally. Meals (not including drinks or alcohol) range in price from $12 - $35 per person with the occasional splurge, but everyone will have an idea of the price before hand. We split the check evenly with gratuity included, but if you ordered alcohol you'll be responsible for what you consumed. Most of the time we order family style so everyone can try a variety of dishes. Events are usually about 2 hours filled with food, fun, and laughter.
We understand that going to a new meet up can be intimidating if you don't know everyone, which is why we keep our gatherings small. Everyone in the group is friendly and very welcoming.
Please bring cash with smaller bills to make it easy to settle the check or you'll have to wash dishes.
View our calendar of dinners planned (scroll your mouse below after you click).
Top 7 Reasons To Join This MeetUp:
- Explore travel and new cultures through food.
- You just moved into town and want to meet new friends.
- Expand your social circle beyond your coworkers.
- You want to hook up. Sorry, this isn't a dating or pick up group. If you happen to meet someone that's cool, but please don't make hooking up your intention to join.
- Connect with other professionals in the valley that can help you find a job if you don't have one yet.
- Try more dishes with a group and order family style.
- Meet people in Vegas with similar interests and have fun!
You can feel comfortable knowing that you will meet new friends here that will extend beyond this dining group.
What is the criteria for joining this MeetUp?
- Should be between the ages of 21 - 39 years young.
- Trade school, university, or college educated with a degree. Attending school doesn't guarantee success, but this group is for those who value education as a professional level of accomplishment. Don't worry... it's not stuffy... just chill and super friendly...
- Working or not working... Don't worry, we can try to help you find a job in our network or provide resources which is an added bonus for connecting with us.
- Adventurous and open minded people who want to explore new food and meet new friends.
- Have knowledge to share to add value to others in the group or tell us a funny joke.
How to join
Fill out your profile on Meetup
We don't care about job titles, what kind of car someone drives, name brands someone wears, or how much money they make, just come as you are.
We'll explore gastronomic experiences throughout the valley at local mom and pop to reasonably priced restaurants.
Prior to joining this MeetUp, please read the group guidelines and membership criteria. We're fun people, we don't bite. New member candidates are reviewed weekly. If you have any questions, check out the frequently ask questions page.
MEET NEW FRIENDS. EXPLORE FOOD. SOCIALIZE. JOIN TODAY!
If you like to eat all types of food such as Arabic, Chinese, Cantonese, Czech, Colombian, Ethiopian, Filipino, French, Greek, German, Italian, Indian, Hindi food, Japanese, Jewish food, Mandarin, Peruvian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Korean, Russian food, Romanian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese this MeetUP is for you!