It’s time to eat all the ethnic cuisines that Queens has to offer. Members will eat in a family style setting most of the time and share the total food costs plus tax and tips. The only exception is that you pay for your own drinks and dessert. This group is for adventurous people. I can’t guarantee that the food is up to your liking. So eat at your own risks! :)
This group is not suitable for serious vegetarians.
If you don't want to have your pictures taken during the event and have them post in the group's meetup album, please feel free to let the host or the organizer know so that we can honor your request. Thanks.
1. If you RSVP "Attending" but do not show up for three times, you will be removed from the group. So please change your RSVP if your plans change. Starting 1/1/2014, you must change your RSVP two days before the scheduled event by no later than 3 pm. It is considered a " No Show" when you change your RSVP from "Attending" to "Not Attending" after 3 pm.
2. For those on the wait list, please change your RSVP before the deadline if you can no longer come. If you get moved up from the wait list, you are expected to come. Otherwise, you will be marked a "no show".
3. You are required to pay for your share of the total bill even if you did not get to eat all of the different dishes ordered due to your own lateness or other reasons.
4. To reduce confusion and time wasted from looking through menus, the Assistant, Event Organizers and I will ultimately choose the dishes from the menu for us to consume; you may, however, give some suggestions of dishes, but these suggestions would not be guaranteed. Please look at the dishes that we list at each meetup carefully before you sign up.
5. $1.00 per person meetup cost will be added on each event.
6. This meet up group is only for its members. So if you want to bring a guest, please have him or her join the group. Couples: Please join separately (individually). Thanks.
7. All organizers reserve the right to give priority to some members, when necessary. We would like to give all members a better chance of attending our events instead of having the same members attend the repeated events.
8. No solicitation to members.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any restaurants for us to try. We will dine in other boroughs but eat mostly in Queens. Thanks.
2,090 CJK Experts
3,028 Secret Diners
11,829 Awesome Members
2,506 Friendly Walkers