addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

#EugeneTech Message Board CodeChops Discussion Forum › Microsoft Kinect Hardware and/or Windows 8 Development

Microsoft Kinect Hardware and/or Windows 8 Development

Julie
user 2889034
Eugene, OR
Post #: 3
Folks -

Microsoft has a program where by group participation in events and MS downloads user groups can get stuff from Microsoft. I would like to get a couple of Kinects for community development use at CodeChops. (And possibly after that a Windows 8 phone.) I have signed up the Windows Wednesdays events for this purpose and I would like to point out a couple of other download/participation events that are related:

Windows 8 App Development

Windows 8 Phone App Development

Visual Studio Express Download

Free Training Through Microsoft Virtual Academy

It just takes 12 interested people downloading or signing up for one of these items for us to get a Kinect...

Julie