addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Eugene Veggies Message Board › *Polls* Follow up information/discussion on the recent polls

*Polls* Follow up information/discussion on the recent polls

JJ
user 37645002
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 6
Check out the series of polls for this group. Please elaborate on your answers here. Thanks! - JJ

PS: Note that there are 5 polls, but only 4 show up on the first "polls" page. So, please be sure to scroll to the second page. They posted the polls in reverse order to the order that I meant for them to show. So, the order is a bit weird. My apologies. This is the first time I have done polls on Meetup.
A former member
Post #: 29
This is the first time I've seen a poll on meetup. It seems like a great idea. To the question "What types of events interest you?" I want to add "Shared physical activity", and to "What elements...?" I want to add "Meeting at someone's home".

Adrian
JJ
user 37645002
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 7
Adrien: Thanks for doing the polls and for your additional suggestions. I liked them both.

I just added the "Shared physical activity" idea. Anyone who has already answered the polls can go back in and edit their answers if they want to mark this new options.

I was not able to add the "Meeting at someone's home" idea, because the poll is already at the maximum number of allowed options. This is a real shame because I really like your addition. Note that Meetup offers very limited poll features. (Though as you say, even what it does offer is very cool. It is nice to be able to gather data about what our members want.)

So, for now, "Meeting at someone's home" will be an "other". Hopefully people will come to this discussion board and say "ditto" if they like that feature for a Meetup event.

I'll just state again that I put these polls together very quickly. I'm sure in the future we can come up with a better set of questions. At that time, my polls can be closed and new ones created. This first set of polls at least gets us started in trying to figure out how to get lots of participation so we can keep the group going.

Thanks again.